the Invisible Inc reference written and maintained by the players.
We are currently maintaining 187 pages (54 articles).
Do you ever wonder what life would be like, if instead of blowing up aliens on a forsaken planet you instead connected and worked together with a with a team of highly skilled professionals to break into a super secret base with highly advanced tracking and discovery technology to steal all the intel you can get its hands on?
Introducing Invisible, Inc, the turn-based, tactical stealth & espionage strategy game with a stylish Sci-Fi noir flair from Klei Entertainment, the independent studio behind the hit games Don't Starve and Mark Of The Ninja. Keep in mind that there might be some annoying and pesky guards around the corner, super laser beams blocking your way, highly intelligent AI, Big Brother on Overwatch, and locked doors between you and your target. So put together a plan, and some careful movement and deceptive trickery, and you just might be able to survive and escape with your trophy in tow.
Take control of Invisible's Agents in the field and infiltrate the world's most dangerous Corporations. Stealth, precision, and teamwork are essential in high-stakes, high-profit Missions, where every move may cost an agent their life. By performing the various missions across the globe to retrieve information, valuables, and other espionage tasks, you'll need to keep cognizant of the amount of time taken for travel and missions to survive and reintegrate Incognita's systems within the 5 day period.
- Invisible, Inc is a Turn-Based Strategy built in an isometric 3D perspective. The player controls a squad of up to four Units, with highly complex roles and Abilities, as they spy, hunt and hack for treasure on the Map while also attempting to complete other Objectives dependent on The Mission.
- Multiple intense & exciting Campaigns with uniquely generated Maps: an unlimited replay value, you're only limited by your imagination!
- Complex Mainframe possibilities: Control The Enemy with hack-able Interfaces.
- Fog of war hides the enemy guards, Cameras and Robots as well as their actions from view until the player's units are in range and have line of sight on them, and enemies normally do not act at all until the squad initially comes within line of sight.
- Abilities include: firing on enemies automatically as they come into range, Hacking through the mainframe, and Cracking Safes to gain Credits, spendable on the Market at the beginning of each level.
- Units can take cover behind walls and objects throughout the environment to gain a measure of protection. Also units can use suppressible fire with overwatch to gain an advantage on moving guards or robots.
To write a new article, just enter the article title in the box below.
- Feel free to register and join our user base by clicking here.
Not sure where to start?
- Find out more about the wiki on the Official Help Wiki.
- If you are unsure of what to do or how to create a page, search for a few articles on the same topic and see what they look like. You can always view the source code in a wiki and learn from what others have done.