The Alarm Level in Invisible, Inc is a game mechanic which shows your current level of evasion and is shown in the top right hand corner. Typically as the Alarm Level increases you can find yourself in deeper trouble as Enemies will have higher chances of coming to find you, or even sending troops down, which can easily overwhelm you. Try to keep the Alarm Level as low as possible unless you find yourself loving hardcore mode.
The Alarm Level starts at 0 and can reach a maximum of level 6. The following are the consequences for each alarm level:
- Level 1. Additional cameras will come online.
- Level 2. Increased difficulty hacking firewalls.
- Level 3. One additional guard will begin patrolling the area.
- Level 4. One elite guard will be sent to hunt for you.
- Level 5. Two elite guards will be sent to hunt for you.
- Level 6. Two elite guards will be sent to hunt for you.
The alarm cannot increase higher than Level 6.
There are other ways the alarm can increase. Some examples are: