Incognita is the Hacking interface in Invisible, Inc, which you can use to hack programs, or potential enemies to gain an edge.
List of Programs
- Parasite - Breaks 1 firewall per turn. Cost is 0 plus the number of active parasites. No cooldown.
- Parasite 2.0 - Breaks 2 firewalls per turn. Cost is 2 plus the number of active parasites. No cooldown.
- Dagger - Breaks 3 firewall for 1 PWR. 5 turn cooldown.
- Dagger 2.0 - Breaks 5 firewall for 3 PWR. 4 turn cooldown.
- Brimstone - Breaks 1 firewall for 3 PWR. 10% chance of Daemon reversal into Algorithms.
- Hammer - Breaks 5 firewalls for 5 PWR. 3 turn cooldown.
- Rapier - Breaks 1 firewall for 1 PWR. Cost increases by 1 with each alarm level. No cooldown.
- Wrench - Breaks X firewalls on devices with exactly X firewalls. X is 2 to 5 depending on version. Costs X PWR. No cooldown.
- Oracle - Instantly takes over a random camera on the map. No cooldown.
- Data Blast - Breaks 1 firewall on all devices within 4 tiles for 3 PWR. No cooldown.
- Daemon Sniffer - Reveals information about a Daemon. 3 turn cooldown.
- Taurus - Moves a Daemon to a random device. Costs 2 PWR. No cooldown.
- Hunter - Removes a Daemon from a device for 5 PWR. 3 turn cooldown.
- Power Drip - Generates 1 PWR per turn.
- Emergency Reserve - Generates 5 PWR per turn if the starting PWR this turn is below 3. 3 turns cooldown.
- Faust - Generates 2 PWR per turn. 20% chance of a Daemon installing.
- Fusion - Costs 5 PWR to start. Generates 3 power per turn while on cooldown. 4 turn cooldown.
- Abacus - Increases the agency's maximum PWR storage by 4 points.
- Abacus 2.0 - Increases the agency's maximum PWR storage by 6 points.
- Seed - Reduces cost of first program each turn by 4 PWR.
- Leash - Extends takeover time on a drone by 1 turn.
- Ping - Makes a loud noise at a targeted location for 1 PWR. 4 turn cooldown.
- Rogue - Reveals an undiscovered safe for 2 PWR. 2 turn cooldown.
- Shade - Reduces sight range of guards. Costs 1 PWR. 3 turn cooldown.
- Wings - Increases AP of all agents by 1. Costs 1 PWR. 2 turn cooldown.
- Wisp - Tag all visible guards so they can be tracked. Costs 3 PWR. No cooldown.